Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A post dedicated to my love of FALL

^^ Look at this awkward photo that Ezra took. Ryan's facial expression. ^^
Last night I fell asleep to the sound of rain.
It was like listening to the sweet lullaby of angels sing or Sam Smith ... which is the same thing.
And then I woke up to a torrential downpour and fist pumped the air.
It is FINALLY autumn and I couldn't be more excited.
I know, I know, EVERYONE claims to like the fall.
But really they hate it compared to how much I like it.
You know how I know?
Because I spend the entirety of the summer actively hating the sunshine, the butterflies, the damn sprinklers.
It is, like, my hobby.
Who else do you with that kind of dedication?
I am thinking of starting a club.
A summer-hating club. All the deets TBA.
But now that it turned into fall, yesterday, I can be happy once again.
It is the perfect time for pot roast, and sweater vests, and cold, miserable weather.
Boo-ya.
^^ My kids clearly inherited their photography skills from me. #inept ^^
^^ Proof that I do, indeed, wear sweater vests.
Maybe that will be a stipulation when joining my club.
and p.s. My kids are really natural in front of the camera. ^^

1 comment:

  1. You and Ryan have the cutest glasses. I'm not going to lie...fall is not my fave but I do like it and it usually surprises me by being awesome. PS right after I blogged some house updates I saw your comment. You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete