Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Leaving on a jet plane ...

I am signing off for the next few days.
I am headed to VEGAS!
My bad mood has surprisingly all but vanished with every minute I get closer to my mini-vacay.
I am leaving at a really shocking time in the wee hours of the morning.
And I am going to go to bed in 30 22 15 minutes.
Which is probably the earliest I have gone to bed in 3 1/2 months exactly.
Because I haven't been sleeping well.
At all.
I just stay up until it is stupidly late and I am so exhausted I lapse into a coma and don't have to lay there thinking thoughts.
It works like a charm until I have to get up in the morning with only five or six hours of fitful sleep in my back pocket.
But not tonight!
Tonight I am determined to get at least seven, which means I will most likely stay awake worrying that I can't fall asleep and wreck any chances of feeling alert tomorrow morning.
Oh well. It's nothing a few Dr. Peppers can't fix.
I will be back in a few days with some stories to tell!


1 comment:

  1. Have tons of fun!!! Drink extra Dr. Pepper's for me!

    ReplyDelete