Thursday, April 10, 2014

My teeth

Tomorrow is the day.
The day my life changes forever and I lose a piece of myself.
Two actually.
I am getting my top wisdom teeth pulled and it is going to be awful.
I am not looking forward to it, and instead of resting well the night before per my oral surgeon's instructions I am messing around journaling.
I am going to wake up at the crack of dawn, because that is when my appointment is, looking like a rooster and just drive myself to the office in my pajamas, like a sloppy mess.
Oh and I am only getting local anesthesia instead of being put under.
Frankly I am scared of the thought of being unconscious for the procedure and I certainly don't need anyone making a YouTube video of me as I come to looking like a buffoon.
My dad suggested I just take a few shots of whiskey instead if I was trying to be tough.
I am not trying to be tough, I am cheap.
I am saving a lot of money by enjoying my surgery fully awake.
So that is my life.
Sorry I am not all that interesting.
I will definitely think of a more enthralling post for tomorrow.

p.s. This is Micah's new favorite song.
I am a really responsible parent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0

p.p.s This is what I have been enjoying.
They are a match made in heaven.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NlxTd8RxFA

2 comments:

  1. That video is hilarious! I hope it goes well today getting your wisdom teeth out. I need to get all four of mine out too. Maybe I'll be brave enough after I see how yours went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your surgery went well!!

    ReplyDelete